Design guru, Kevin McCloud, is bringing his leading contemporary home show Grand Designs Live back to London’s ExCeL Centre from May 5 to 13 for its eighth consecutive year.
To celebrate its return, Housefixer.co.uk is offering readers the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to the live show which plays host to more than 500 exhibiting companies and hundreds of products .
The show has something for every room in your home with sections including Grand Interiors sponsored by Dulux, Grand Gardens, Grand Kitchens sponsored by Miele, Grand Bathrooms, the Automated Home in Grand Technology, Grand Build sponsored by VELUX and the Grand Village.
For those interested in up and coming eco designers, visitors can expect to see some innovative and creative products in Kevin’s Green Heroes sponsored by Daikin.
So if you love your home and are looking for ideas and inspiration, the show is the must-attend event this spring.
To enter the competition to win tickets simply follow our HouseFixer Twitter page and RT any of our posts with the hash tag #competition, #win or #GrandDesignsLive.
For those who don’t win tickets you can attend the event by purchasing tickets from the Grand Designs Live website or by calling the Ticket Hotline on 0844 854 1348. Kids go free.
Terms and Conditions:
1. There will five winners as outlined above. The winner will be picked from all Twitter entries.
2. Each winner will receive a double pass to the Grand Designs Live show.
3. This competition is NOT open to employees of Square Digital Media Ltd and Group companies, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
4. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old, residing in the UK.
5. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The closing date for the competition is April 26, 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
7. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
8. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by housefixer.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to housefixer.co.uk. Winners agree to grant housefixer.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
9. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.